The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), more popularly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund, was an answer to the need for a national savings program and an affordable shelter financing for the Filipino worker. Best example is the housing loan program grants opportunities to Pag-IBIG Fund members to avail of housing loans to finance every Filipino worker to have a decent shelter.
With the availability of The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) e-services on their official website, anyone can now perform Membership Registration, Employer Registration, OFW Member’s Contribution Verification, Kasambahay Unified Registration, Housing Loan Application, Developer’s Online Housing Loan Application, etc.
Read: Eligibility Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
In this article, I will show you how to apply Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan and set appointment Online.
Step 1: Go to Pag-IBIG Fund official site www.pagibigfund.gov.ph, you will be redirected to Pag-IBIG Fund Home Page now click e-services
Step 2: Under e-services, select Housing Loan Application
Step 3: You will arrive to Pag-IBIG Fund Online Housing Loan Application System, click continue (see the screenshot)
Step 4: Under Online Housing Application, select Apply for housing Loan, click continue.
Step 5: Enter your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) or Registration Tracking No (RTN), your Last Name, First Name and Code, then click continue.
Step 6: On the next page, you will need to provide the following: Loan Particulars, Member’s Data, Collateral, Spouse’s Personal Data, Gross Monthly Income, Bank Account, Credit Cards Owned, Real Estate Owned, Outstanding Credits /Loan Availments, etc. Click I agree to proceed.
Step 7: Make sure to fill out the registration form completely. Enter your correct information or else you cannot proceed to the next step which is Setting of appointment to Pag-IBIG Fund.
Step 8: After confirming your appointment, you will receive a text message and an email confirming your online loan application.
Now, print your loan application and completely fill out the remaining details and submit together with your documentary and technical requirements.
I am locally employed and I am applying for Home Improvements so these are the requirements I will bring on my appointment date August 24, 2017.
- Printed Housing Loan Application 2 copies
- 1”x1” recent ID Photo
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Income Documents: (A. Notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (Employer’s format) B. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the year immediately preceding the date of loan application, with attached W2 form, stamped received by the BIR/Certificate of Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316))
- Photocopy (back-to-back) of one (1) valid primary ID of Principal Borrower and Spouse
- Authorization to Conduct/Credit Background Investigation
- Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Certified True Copy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) (latest title)
- Photocopy of Updated Tax Declaration and Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Location Plan and Vicinity Map
- Building Plans,
- Specification and Bill of Materials duly signed by the Licensed Civil Engineer or Architect
- Building Permit
For your reference click here for the complete Checklist of Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan.
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Apply for a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
- How to Check Your PAG-IBIG Monthly Contribution and Loan Payment History
- How to Withdraw Pag-IBIG Fund Contributions
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated or whatsoever to Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), this tutorial is created based on my experienced and for informational purpose only, if you have problems with the system you may contact 724-4244 (Pag-IBIG) – 24/7 Call Center operation, or E-mail them at [email protected]