As we all know, the HDMF is a government agency that provides housing for Filipino workers. In addition to this, they also have a raffle promo for Pag-IBIG members. Other than the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office’s (PCSO’s) lotto draw, the Pag-IBIG or Home Developmental Mutual Fund (HDMF) also has a Pag-IBIG raffle promo for its members. What they’re giving is a maximum of Php1 million to a lucky member who will be destined to win on the raffle.
This raffle promo is open to all qualified Pag-IBIG Fund members who are either here in the Philippines or those who are overseas.
Are there eligibilities in joining the Pag-IBIG raffle promo?
As long as you are an active member of Pag-IBIG who is an upgraded Pag-IBIG I savings, you’re good to join. You will know that you’re a Pag-IBIG I member if your monthly remittance is amount to at least Php600.00, covering the period of June 2018 onwards. This means that you just need to up your contributions, and you’re eligible for the promo!
Until when is the Pag-IBIG raffle promo good?
The Pag-IBIG raffle promo transaction dates shall run from the 1st of July, 2018 until March 31, 2019. You have a total of eight (8) months to make these contributions.
What do you need to know about the Pag-IBIG raffle promo?
In this Pag-IBIG raffle draw, two (2) electronic numbers will be given to you for every Php600.00 contributions you do per month. This means that in a month, you can get a minimum of two (2) raffle draws. The number with a letter prefix will be included in the raffle draw of consolation prizes. Numbers that do not have a letter prefix, however, will be included in the raffle draw that has cash prizes.
The letter prefixes in the Pag-IBIG raffle promo will automatically and electronically be generated. More so, it will correspond to the group where the member is paying his or her savings or contributions.
A member will also be given one (1) bonus raffle that does not have a letter prefix upon registration to the promo. This is only one-time; also, upon the validation of the initial remittance of what Pag-IBIG is requiring.
Who are excluded from this promo?
All Pag-IBIG employees are disqualified from joining the raffle promo. Even direct-hired employees, agency-hired, contractual, order personnel, consultants, and members of the Pag-IBIG Fund Board of Trustees. This is to ensure the raw and real results from their event. Pag-IBIG members who have Modified savings (MP2) or upgraded Pag-IBIG I which are part of the amortizations of the housing loans and Pag-IBIG I savings reclassified due to overpayment of loans that are short-term cannot also participate in the Pag-IBIG raffle promo.
How do I join the Pag-IBIG raffle promo?
1. The first step is to remit the requirement of Pag-IBIG of at least Php600.00 for the Pag-IBIG I savings
2. Afterward, visit the www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and click on the “Pag-IBIG DAGDAG-IPON RAFFLE PROMO PART 3” button under the “Quick Links” area on the left part of the webpage.
3. Clicking on that will redirect you to the page where you can see the mechanics.
4. Scroll below the webpage and you will see the “I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this expanded raffle promo.” Under that, click on the “I want to join now” button.
5. Clicking on that will require you to fill out the following information
- Your full name
- Date of Birth
6. The MID number (It should be the same MID number that you use in remitting to the upgraded Pag-IBIG I savings).
7. You will know that your registration is successful when you receive an initial email from Pag-IBIG Fund. Afterwards, another email will be sent which will indicate the electronic raffle numbers that correspond to your remittances.
8.The online registration can only be done ONCE.
What are the raffle draws and prizes of this Pag-IBIG raffle promo?
In total, there will be three (3) raffle draws that participants can take part in. Refer to the table below to see the dates and the major prizes.
- There will be consolation prizes for winners for each group in NCR North East and South West, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, and overseas. Major cash prize winners will be picked regardless of the group the participant is in.
- A Pag-IBIG member can only be a winner ONCE during a draw. If that participant wins more than once in the same raffle draw, the higher amount will be rewarded. Those who were not able to be drawn will automatically be included in the next raffle draw.
- Winners will be chosen through tambiolo and are to be administered by representatives from the Pag-IBIG Fund Internal Audit Group and Commission on Audit (CoA).
- The agency reserves the right to certify or validate whether or not a winning member is truly a Pag-IBIG member or if their membership is enough to satisfy the criteria set in the Pag-IBIG raffle promo rules and mechanics.
- All entries will be certified by the Pag-IBIG Fund Raffle Promo Committee, the Internal Audit Group, and the CoA representatives.
How will major cash prizes be awarded?
Cash prizes will be given in the form of a check made payable to the certified and validated winner. In addition to that, all other prizes can neither be transferred nor can be converted to cash. As you can see in the table above, the cash prizes are big and will really be a “dagdag ipon” to workers especially to OFWs. One question that might be in everyone’s mind would be regarding tax. Would Pag-IBIG tax the cash prizes they will be giving?
Good news because Pag-IBIG will be shouldering all of the taxes of the raffle prizes.
NOTE: Pag-IBIG may reschedule the raffle draws if deemed necessary. Of course, Pag-IBIG will notify the public of such changes in the best times possible. You can regularly check whether or not a reschedule is going to happen through the official website or through Pag-IBIG’s Facebook page.
Pag-IBIG is currently spicing things up and is promoting themselves by this Pag-IBIG raffle promo. Other than the fact that they’re a corporation that aids Filipinos in housing and in loans, they also have these types of commercials and draws which are not only entertaining but also a way on how Filipinos can improve their livelihood.
Hopefully, Pag-IBIG will continue to run this promotion for members who are not able to join this time. Their decision will be based on how it will run until March 2019 so we do hope that this will continue on.
- How to Withdraw Pag-IBIG Fund Contributions
- How to Apply Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan Online
- Commercial Bank, Pag-IBIG, and SSS Housing Loans – What Are Their Differences?