SSS provides us a specific downloadable form available on their website. You don’t need to spend time and money just to visit SSS office to get SSS forms. As long as you have an internet connection in a few clicks of your mouse you can easily get or download SSS forms you need.
Follow these simple instructions below to access SSS Downloadable Forms.
- Go to SSS Website (www.sss.gov.ph) or click this link.
- Under SSS Website homepage you don’t need to login, just hover your mouse cursor on the lower part of the page then click the download Forms icon (See the screenshot).
- You’ll be directed to SSS DOWNLOADABLE FORMS for Registration and Membership, Contributions, Member Loans, Benefit Applications, Flexi Fund Program, P.E.S.O. Fund Program, Supplementary Forms. Click on your specific SSS form you need to download.
- Upon making this tutorial, my officemate asks me a favor to download MAT-2 Form as you can see. I used it for my reference in this article. That’s it, you can now save or print your desired SSS Form.
I hope this article serves a little help, particularly for beginners online.
More SSS Tutorials
- How to Apply for SSS Retirement Benefits
- How to Check or Inquire SSS Loan Outstanding Balance Online
- How to Change SSS Online Account Password
- How to Apply for an SSS Salary Loan Online
- How to Check SSS Employment History