Jollibee Food Corporation (JFC) popularly known as Jollibee is a Filipino multi-national chain of fast food and it’s the Philippines answers to McDonalds in fast food burger business. With the success in the business the company bought out their competitors like Chowking, Greenwich Pizza,Red Ribbon bakeshop, Mang Inasal and Burger King Philippines.
Clearly, Jollibee is the most love in the fast food chain in the country, even small children know what Jollibee is.
In terms of convenience almost all fast food restaurants offering delivery to its customer. By making a simple phone call, you don’t have to go out just to order your favorite meals. But, ordering through phone sometimes not convenient for both the crew and customer, especially if the customer not familiar what they want to order.
The solution is to make an online delivery where the customer can easily select what they want to order by browsing the page without interaction with the crew.
To make it easy for everyone especially for those who are not much familiar with the online delivery, I will make this step-by-step tutorial how to order in Jollibee online. Other fast food restaurants like McDonalds also offer this kind of service.
How to Order in Jollibee Online
Ordering on Jollibe online is very easy, much easier than using a phone call, because you can select freely of what you really want to eat. The bad news is, the online delivery is only available in Cebu, Metro Manila and nearby provinces like Bataan, Batangas, Laguna, Bulacan, Cavite, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Pangasinan, some parts of Rizal and Tarlac.
If your place not included in the area mentioned above, you can always order via phone, just find the phone number of Jollibee branches near in your place, you can check it here. If your area mentioned above, you can order online, the payment is after you received the product or upon delivery, you don’t need to pay online. Here’s the steps.
1. First, go to www.jollibeedelivery.com, the official website of Jollibee online delivery.
2. Scroll down a little bit and select what you want to order, meals are divided into categories (chicken, burger, rice, noodles, etc.)
3. After you have selected your desired order, enter the quantity or how many orders you want, you can also add drinks if you want then click “Add to cart” button.
4. Next, if you want to add your order like burgers, you can always go back in step two and select burgers and do the same in step 3. If your orders are all set, you can now click “Checkout” button.
5. On the checkout page, fill-out the field correctly, especially the delivery address. Select cash in the Payment information section, review your order then click “Place Order” to confirm.
6. That’s it, check your email to see a confirmation that your order has been received by Jollibee. Wait for 30-45 minutes and your order will arrive.
And this is what you see in your email, a confirmation of your order.
Aside from Online Delivery, Jollibee also has a website called Jollibee Padala where Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) can order and pay online using credit/debit card and Jollibee will deliver the package they order to their family in the Philippines.
This is very useful and convenient if you want to surprise your family in their special day like a birthday. You can check the Jollibee packages that you can order from the Jollibe Padala website.
Read Also: How to order in McDonalds online
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purpose only, I am not affiliated or part of Jollibee Food Corporation (JFC) and this is not a sponsored post.