The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) is a social insurance institution for government employees of the Philippines.
GSIS covers all government workers, regardless of their employment status, except:
- Members of the Judiciary and Constitutional Commissions who are covered by separated retirement laws;
- Contractual employees who have no employee-employer relationship with their agencies;
- Uniformed members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police, including the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and the Bureau of Fire Protection.
It has the following social security benefits: compulsory life insurance, optional life insurance, retirement benefits, and disability benefits for work-related accidents and death benefits.
- How to Check SSS Contributions Online
- How to get authenticated NSO certificate online (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Death certificate and Certificate of no Marriage or CENOMAR)
- How to apply NBI Clearance Online
Other government institutions like the Social Security System (SSS) have their website where their member can easily check their contributions online. This is very convenient and hassle free because you don’t need to visit the office personally just to check your records.
GSIS also have their own website where you can check your records online if you are a member.
How to View or Check GSIS Records Online
To view or check GSIS records online you must have an eCard Plus enrolled.
Enrolling for an eCard
- Bring two valid IDs (examples: company ID, LTO license, PRC license, passport, voter’s registration ID) to the nearest GSIS office nearest you
- Accomplish an eCard enrollment form and submit it to the GSIS personnel assigned in the eCard enrollment area
- In a few weeks, you can either get your eCard from the GSIS office where you applied or through snail mail
Upon receiving your eCard
- Go to any GSIS Wireless Activated Processing System ([email protected]) kiosk located at the nearest GSIS or major government office.
- Place your eCard on the [email protected] Kiosk card reader.
- Touch the screen to select any of your pre-registered fingers.
- Very lightly, put the finger you selected on the fingerprint scanner to activate your eCard
Other friendly reminders
- If the finger you selected fails to get scanned, simply select another pre-registered finger.
- You only need to activate your card once after you receive it.
You can use your eCard after five (5) working days after activating it. You can check your membership account or apply for loans, using your eCard Plus in any [email protected] kiosk nearest you.
For complete details about enrolling eCard, please visit the GSIS official website or click this link.
Now that you have the GSIS eCard Plus enrolled, simply go to http://www.gsis.gov.ph/ and enter your GSIS ID number appearing on the eCard Plus under your name then press enter.
You will arrive at the GSIS Membership Information log in page, enter your registered password to access your personal records.
More Helpful tutorials from EfrenNolasco.com
- Everything you need to know about the New Postal ID
- How to Register to BDO Online Banking
- How to Pay Smart Bills Online
- How to Book Online in Cebu Pacific
- How to enroll on PNB Online Banking
- Like, Follow or subscribe to our social media account for more updates.
5 thoughts on “How to View or Check GSIS Records Online”
I want to know the approval of my emergency loan application.
I want to know the members data record of my father Dennis C. Miquiabas
I didn’t receive any email yet regarding my password for registration (egismo/registration)
how to know my mpl loan
the undersigned ask your good office to reconcile my unpaid premiums and to pay in your Branch Office at Iligan City since June, 1986 to December, 1989, due to my incoming compulsory retirement this Nov. 30, 2021. hoping for your kind consideration on my request