My last login on the SSS online account was February 2014, one year and 5 months as of this writing. Honestly, I did not always open my SSS account online, maybe once in a blue moon.
I can only remember opening it when I am about to renew my SSS salary loan since it was 2 years before it will fully paid. The worst case for me is that, I did not record my login credentials.
Read Also: How to view or Check SSS Contribution online
At first, I have doubts if I can retrieve my SSS online account knowing the fact that I don’t even remember my User ID and Password. Due to my eagerness and curiosity, I wanted to retrieve my SSS online account by myself. I am curious about newly updated SSS e-service. I want to experience the enhance SSS website as well.
Fortunately, I did it, I just successfully recovered my account and I want to share it with you. In this tutorial, I will show you how to retrieve your SSS online account provided that the account is not blocked and your registered email is still active.
How to Recover SSS online account when you forgot both User ID and Password
- To retrieve your password or your user ID, click the link “Forgot User ID or Password?” This is found in the Member/Employer Login box.
- Enter your registered email address, then click Submit. See the screen shot.
- A confirmation will “pop- up” when you have successfully submitted your email address.
- After a few minutes you will receive an email from SSS with your User ID and Retrieved Password that you can use when accessing your My.SSS account.
- Now, login to the SSS website as member, using the credentials that you received from SSS.
- You will arrive on a reset password page. Enter your current password into “Current Password” field and the new password in “New Password” and “Confirm Password” field, and then click the change button.
- Finally, you made it. You can enjoy the enhanced SSS Website and enjoy the full benefits of online services. Fast, Easy & Free.
Note: According to SSS, you are solely responsible for any loss due or other fraudulent activities associated with the sharing of your Password and USER ID to a third person, or SSS shall be held free from any liability arising from access or use of the account by a third person, whether such access or use of the third person was with or without authority granted by you as the holder of the account
In case of blocked access due to five (5) consecutive incorrect password entry, receipt of an invalid password or password expiration, you may request for a password reset by calling the SSS Hotline at 926-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays [except holidays] from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) or email us at [email protected]ph or find us on the Philippine Social Security System Facebook Page.
If the email that you registered is no longer active, but if you can still log-in to your SSS online account, you may use the Update Profile tab under the Main Menu to input a new and valid email address. If you can no longer access your registered email address, then you should create a new email account and seek online assistance by getting in touch with the nearest SSS branch office or calling the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays [except holidays] from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) or email us at [email protected] or find us on the Philippine Social Security System Facebook Page.