Early 2013 Microsoft Corporation expected to release their much awaited Office version called Microsoft Office 2013 Professional edition. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Pack includes Word 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Excel 2013, Outlook 2013, OneNote 2013, Access 2013, Publisher 2013, and Lync 2103.
Here is the link where you can download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional for free, but before you start please consider checking your system first with the following system requirements from Microsoft updated December 4, 2012.
Microsoft Office 2013 Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor : 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with the SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM) : 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk : 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Display : Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Browser : Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- .NET version : 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional requirements and considerations: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Check out the sneak peak of Microsoft Office 2013.