All Smart GSM and BRO individual postpaid subscribers have the option to enroll in Smart eStatement. Smart eStatement or Electronic Statement is a service that allows a Smart Postpaid subscriber to receive an electronic copy of his/her billing statement.
Now, assuming that you have already registered in My Smart and officially enrolled in Smart eStatement. Please note that enrollment for the Smart eStatement service shall be the responsibility of the subscriber and it has to be performed via My Smart.
How to Get A Copy of Smart Billing Statement Online
To get a copy of your Smart billing statements follow the steps below.
- Go to the Smart official website (smart.com.ph/corporate) on the top-right corner of the homepage, click “Log on” button. See the screenshot.
- You will arrive at MySmart login page where you can enter your postpaid mobile number or registered email address and password.
- Under My Smart Accounts, click “Select” button on the opposite side of the account that you want to view.
- It will take you to the Account overview page, on the left menu select “Balance & Usage”, See the screenshot.
- Under Balance & Usage page, you can easily see your remaining balance from previous bill along with your current bill charges, total amount due and unbilled usage. Click “View your past billing statements” link under Remaining Balance from Previous Bill to track on your Smart eStatement.
- Finally, you can now view your billing statements up to the last twelve (12) months just click “view” under your desired billing period.
- You can now save a soft copy or print it right away. Just click the arrow #1 to save and arrow #2 to print. Refer to the screenshot below.
And that’s it, you now have a soft copy or printed copy of your monthly Smart billing statements.
Please note that My Smart will only store the online version of the subscriber’s billing statements up to the last twelve (12) months and it is therefore the responsibility of the subscriber to save a copy of the bill for tracking or any other purposes.