The logic is simple; you will buy something, negotiate for it, and then sell it for a price that is more than how much it cost you. A buy-and-sell enterprise is a powerful entity and investment because you will just do what you do – you buy something, and sell it. Although it only takes skill, practice, determination, and patience, can buy and sell really make money?
Buying something and selling it is not really a new idea; it has been around for years. Even people who wore robes as their outfits used this kind of idea to serve food for their families. Now is probably one of the best and most efficient times of using this kind of system because of connection, the internet, and our generation.
What you need to start this kind of business?
You actually don’t have to be rich if you plan on starting a buy-and-sell business. You just need to find things that you think would sell, and then that’s it. So what you will need are:
- A little bit of money
- Connection (to find products to sell)
- A target market to which you will offer the products to
- Internet connection
- To find products
- To gain connection
- To have market
You really do not need to have as much as you thought; you just need a good mouth (to persuade people to buy merchandise from you), a good network (to find people whom you will use that good mouth to), and a little bit of money (to buy products, of course).
Buy-and-sell is at best because of the internet
As you have read earlier in this article, you saw that having internet connection can do you a lot in this kind of business. This is arguably true and effective because a lot of traders use the internet in order to do transactions; not only to find market for their buying of merchandise and products but also for those seeking aid to spread what they offer. You can put at it this way; think of the stock market, you buy stocks, you wait for them to go up, and then you sell them. It’s actually pretty much the same thing except, everything is concrete and you lay less time before selling (unless antiques and house and lots because the longer, the pricier).
With more than 3 billion people are now using the Internet, it is quite clear that it really can make your network grow; it really can spread your word.
What are the advantages of a Buy-and-Sell business?
Just like any other business, this kind of scheme also has its advantages:
- Profit Potential
- If you can manage to find good things to sell, then you are about to be amazed as to how much money you can make by buy-and-sell. There are a lot of things to sell, you can start from gadgets, t-shirts, antiques, shoes, and so on and so forth.
- Work from home
- One true advantage is that you will have the comfort to “go to office” in your own home. Just by using the internet, you can find buyers and sellers of the items that you are planning to buy and sell.
- Low-capital investment
- Earlier we talked about this business not requiring a lot of money, it is admirably one of the most flexible businesses. You can buy something for a low price and sell it with a price, two or three times more. You need to have money of course (for you to buy stuff).
- Tax advantage
- Tax? Who says buy-and-sell people get taxed? The government is not in any way involved with your transactions therefore, you are saved from tax. You are helplessly saved from the 12% tax of employees and local businesses.
- Minimal skill requirement
- Skill is actually not a big deal in this industry; you just need to be patient enough to find things and more patient to sell them. Unless you are dealing with antiques, cars, and house and lots, skill is not a very talked about topic in buy-and-sell.
Do you have a couple thousand pesos there with you? Be part of this industry now and make money. Research more on what you can sell and how you can sell them; find out more about pricing – how you can sell for a bigger price from how much you bought it. Buy-and-sell actually makes a living, if done right.