Today, if you want to compete with your competitor you need an upgrade, it is necessary, especially in the world of technology to overcome the needs of the users. Microsoft is one of the big tech companies in the world that introduces the use of computers by popular operating system windows. An ordinary computer user knows only windows operating system.
So, if you are using windows 7 today and you want to upgrade to windows 8, there are some requirements you need to know, first the specifications of your laptop or PC, is it compatible with windows 8 minimum requirements, check the windows 8 requirements below. Second Windows 8 OS, although you can also install the pre release version, it is better to use the license version and the third, do you know how to install windows 8 or upgrade your System?
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 8
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
In this post I will show you the procedure on how to upgrade your windows 7 OS to windows 8. Installing windows 8 is very simple, just like you are installing ordinary programs.
- Put your installer in your CD ROM or insert your thumb drive where your windows 8 installer located.
- Run the set up, if you want to use the boot setup restart your unit and choose your primary boot.
- Follow the on screen instructions until you finished installing. Good luck!