Microsoft has recently announced the official release of their latest Operating System (OS) Windows 10, and millions of users are now enjoying. If you still don’t receive a notification to update your current Windows, you can manually download and install on your computer.
Make sure that your PC comply to the hardware requirements. If you’re running Window 7 or 8 you can also run Windows 10, check the basic requirement’s below to make sure.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
Once everything are all set you can now download and install Windows 1o Pro version, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Read Also: How to schedule reboots and updates on Windows 10
How to Install Windows 10 Pro
- First, go to Microsoft Windows 10 download page and download the tool that you will use to upgrade and install your current Windows OS. Select which processor you have in your PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Once the tool is finished downloading, run it and select “Upgrade this PC” radio button and click next.
- It will now download the Windows 10 on your PC, wait until finished downloading, it may take some time depending on your internet connection.
- After it finished to download, it will ask you to accept the License terms.
- Wait again to get all the updates needed to upgrade your PC, it may take some time also.
- When all the updates are ready, click “Install”.
- Wait until Windows 10 completely install on your PC, it may restart several times and need to login with your current credentials. Just follow the on screen instructions until the installation finishes.
That’s it, you can now enjoy the latest Windows OS, which receive a positive 8.8 out of 10 score from tech websites like The Verge.