The Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) offers a Property Finder facility on their Official Site. Wherein they posted updated lists of Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets that are being sold. The good news is, this is accessible to the public, Pag-IBIG member or not. Provided that you have an internet connection you can easily view available acquired assets in your place.
In fact, The Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC) team continues to offer acquired assets of government agencies at big discounts and new units of private developers at affordable prices and to provide better and secure shelter to Filipinos.
To those who are looking for Properties for Sale, this article will teach you how to check Pag IBIG Fund Acquired Assets online.
Steps how to check Pag IBIG acquired assets online
Step 1: Go to Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) Official Site (pagibigfund.gov.ph)
Step 2: On their Homepage Click “Property Finder” located the upper right. See the screenshot.
Step 3: You will be directed to “Properties for Sale” Page, simply click “Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Asset Properties”.
Step 4: Under “Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Asset” Page, click “Properties under Negotiated Sale” menu that can be found the upper right. See the screenshot.
Step 5: Now click “Select Location” & “Select Price Range” in the dropdown, then click search. See the screenshot.
Step 6: The system will generate all available Acquired Properties for sale. Now click “View Properly List” for the exact details of the property you want to examine.
Step 7: That’s it. You now have all the details, exact location, Lot & Floor Area, Price, & the availability of the Property. You can print it if you want.
Reminders from Pag-IBIG
- Buyers of HDMF Acquired Assets
Please be advised that Brokers and Agents are NOT ALLOWED to accept or collect any payments relative to the reservation or down payment for the purchase of acquired assets.
All payments shall be made directly to Pag-IBIG FUND Office ONLY.
- Under the re-purchase or direct purchase option, the original borrower/registered owner, CTS/DCS buyer and third party occupant who were sent Invitation to Purchase may purchase the acquired assets they presently occupied. The selling price of the subject acquired asset shall be based on its appraisal value.
- The buyers are encouraged to inspect the property first, before making any reservations or purchase of the unit.
- For more details regarding the property, contact the corresponding number indicated on the lists/inventory.
- For NCR-Branch Accounts, the list is updated every Tuesday and Friday.
- For Provincial Accounts, lists are updated every Friday.
- Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Monthly Amortization Table 2020
- How to Apply for Pag-IBIG Fund Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL)