As you may notice if you log on to instagram.com using your Personal Computer or Laptop, you can’t find the register or Sign Up button links, only Login is available, for newbie you may wonder why, well this is because Instagram was originally available for only iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch; on April 2012, support was added for Android camera phones running 2.2 Froyo.
But, how about if you don’t have any tablet or mobile device that you can use to register?
You might also like to read:
In this post you will learn how to register or sign up to Instagram using your Computer or Laptop, follow the steps below.
- Download and install BlueStacks, an app player on your computer, select windows if you’re using windows and Mac OSX if you are using Mac
- After you download and install, you can now run bluestacks, Bluestack provides an Android-type environment so that you can use the app on your PC/Mac. See the screenshot.
- Next, download Instagram Android App to your PC, Download Here!
- For Mac User: Download SnapPea and install to run Instagram.apk installer in BlueStacks, if you are windows user, you can double click the Instagram installer that you download in Step 3 to install Instagram directly to BlueStaks.
- Go back to BlueStacks window, click My Apps and select Instagram.
- Instagram window with Register button will appear just like you are using android devices, click on the register button.
- You can now enter the required information to register on Instagram using your PC/Mac.
- After you created your Instagram account, you can now login directly using your PC/Mac Browsers, Enjoy 🙂