1. Temple Run 2 – a popular endless running game in which you can download for free in both iOS and android devices, developed and published by Imangi Studios. The game was produced, designed and programmed by husband and wife team Keith Shepherd and Natalia Luckyanova, with art by Kiril Tchangov.
2. Jetpack Joyride – The game features the same protagonist as Monster Dash, Barry Steakfries, who the player controls as he steals a jet pack from a top-secret laboratory. The game has been met with very favorable reviews, and has won numerous awards. You can also download this beautiful game for free.
3. Subway Surfers – the game was co-developed by Kiloo, a private company based in Denmark and SYBO Games. The game displays colorful, whimsical design and a fast pace. It is available on Android and iOS platforms. Players of the game take the role of youthful hooligans who, caught in the act of applying graffiti to a metro railway site, take off down the tracks to escape the inspector. As the hooligan avatarsrun they grab the gold coins out of the air while simultaneously dodging collisions with railway cars and other objects.
4. Angry Gran Run – the game developed by Ace Viral, Granny has been locked away in the Angry Asylum, so players need to guide her through the streets once she finds a way out. Run, jump, and slide through crazy obstacles in this endless running game.
5. Rayman Jungle Run – the game was developed by Ubisoft Entertainment. Dodge cannon balls and jump your way through 20 new levels. See if you have the skills to unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels.
Download: AppStore, Google Play