After Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases all the successful examinees who pass the exam, the second thing that almost all examinees want to know is their rating. Except for those who top the exams, all the testee don’t know their average rating.
Now that PRC has a website that you can use to check and verify your rating online, you don’t need to go to their office just to check your rating.
To Verify or Check PRC Licensure Exam Rating follow the below given steps.
- Go to PRC website (www.prc.gov.ph)
- You will redirected to PRC Verification of rating form just like the screenshot below.
- Fill out the form, select the exam name (e.g. Nurse, Professional Teacher, Physician), exam date (when you took the exam), Application No. (This is the serial/form number located in the answer sheet), then followed by your personal info. See the screenshot.
- After you fill out all the needed fields to verify your identity, click “Verify” button to see your scores or ratings for your licensure examination.
That’s it, if you entered it correctly, you can now see your Exam rating. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write a comment below.
More tutorials from EfrenNolasco.com
- How to Register to BDO Online Banking
- How to check SSS Contributions online
- How to Pay Smart Bills Online
- How to Book Online in Cebu Pacific
- How to enroll on PNB Online Banking
- Like, Follow or subscribe to our social media account for more updates.