Self-employed, Voluntary, and OFW members can now pay their SSS Contributions online using Paymaya. Without any hassle, the member can pay anytime anywhere as long as they have the SSS mobile app and Paymaya installed in their mobile devices, also with enough balance and internet connection.
We will walk you through the process of how you can pay using Paymaya. Assuming that you don’t have the Paymaya app and acct we will start by installing and funding your Paymaya.
Creating and funding Paymaya
Before you can pay SSS Contribution online using Paymaya, you will need to have a Paymaya account with enough funds. To do this you will need the following.
- Download Paymaya. Depending on your mobile device, Android users can download from Playstore, iOS from Appstore.
- Register. Provide all the necessary personal information including your name, mobile number, and email address. To get Php50 FREE credit you can use the code 8jbvb3 (NOTE: Use mobile number that is registered in your SSS account)
- Fund your account. After registering you will need to fund your Paymaya account. Open Paymaya and login using the credentials you created. Tap on the “Add Money” then select whether you want to add money using your bank account, Debit/Credit card or the Add money partners like Western Union, 7-Eleven, Bayad Centers, and others.
After you successfully fund your account, you are now ready to pay your SSS Contribution online using Paymaya.
Pay SSS Contribution Online using Paymaya
Assuming that you have already registered your SSS account online (if not yet registered you can follow our previous instructions on how to register SSS account online). To pay SSS online using Paymaya, follow these steps.
- You will need to download the SSS Mobile App. Search SSS mobile on Playstore or Appstore.
- Open your SSS account using the same credentials (username and password) that you use at my.SSS account.
- Generate PRN. Once you logged in tap on the “Generate PRN/SOA icon to generate Payment Reference Number.
- Select membership type, applicable period, and monthly contribution, click submit to continue.
- Review all the data, ensure all the data are correct before clicking “ok”
- After you generate PRN, tap on “Pay” button. Choose “Pay with Paymaya” in the options that popup, additional P10 convenience fee.
- Check all the details then click OK
- Login to your Paymaya account using the mobile number and password, you will receive OTP (One Time Password). Enter OTP then click proceed.
- Verify all the payment details before taping the “Confirm Payment”
- A confirmation that your payment is successful will appear once the payment has been processed. Your payment will also be posted immediately, you can check on “My Contributions” in SSS mobile app or using my.SSS.
You can also pay SSS contribution using your credit or debit card but the convenience fee is 1.75%. You can watch the detailed Youtube tutorial by Paymaya.