Company active service

Questions and AnswersCategory: QuestionsCompany active service
Joy asked 8 months ago

Good day Sir, I have an Inquiry regarding, if you have more than 20 years in the company, and then you resign, can you get your separation pay. Your reply is big  help for me. Thank you Sir.