Change Name

Efren Nolasco Staff asked 10 months ago

Due to a noticeable problem observed by the lawmakers, RA 9048 was made into law that for now, all nicknames and first names will be allowed to be changed by applying in the Local Civil Registrar’s Office. This will avoid a difficulty for the change of names that are mistakenly entered due to typographical error, by joke, by mistake of either the parents, medical practitioners or the ones in charged to record it in the birth certificate.

Read the guidelines for the change names in this article => Guidelines for Change of Name in the Philippines

For clarification and questions about change name feel free to post below.

1 Answers
Sergio S. Maniquis answered 10 months ago

Gosto KO pong ipagpatuloy ang Rosalie na NASA baptisimal ayaw KO na po Yong jodita kc po lahat ng identification KO ay Rosalie kaya gosto KO magpa change name